Vaseegara ..

Song: Vaseegara
Singer: Aparna
Originally sung by Bombay Jayshree..



Thanks!

Comments

arungan said…
Caption and Title should be:

Song: Vaseegara
Singer: Chennai Aparna
Originally sung by Bombay Jayashree, sister of Chennai Aparna.
:)
Unknown said…
hmmm..!! unga inimayana koralin ragasiyam ennanu therijakalaama..?? :D its amazing..!!
ragasiyam solra alavuku irukaanu therila.. :) thanks..
the secret is may be the way I irritate my neighbors singing all time ..
Anonymous said…
Nice songs, Aparna. Mesmarizing! Your voice improves, song after song, me sure! Keep the music flowing!
Anonymous said…
wow!! superb di..
in recent future tamil film industry gonna get a new super singer han!!
Jeni .. come on. May be .. if I correct my flaws(in singing), it will happen. But with n number of flaws :) ..it will take n units of time.
Matt said…
I'm sure n won't increase exponentially over time so you should be ok....
Anonymous said…
flaws? alright.. let me make this point. people like you wont take much time i believe :)
MsRulz said…
Both songs were good.. Don't know why you removed Yaaro Manadhile.. Try "Anal Mele" from Vaaranam Aayiram... Bombay Jayashree kinda song.. Sung beautifully by Sudha Raghunathan.. Waiting to listen to that song by Chennai Appu!!

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Jingles

Rendition in Hindi