Yaaro manadhile ..

I tried to do my own karaoke track this time (meaning .. no thanks to esnips :) ) . But .. thanks to Audacity !
This song has a lot of scale transitions (in my terms) .

Description for the song : A confused female (not uncommon :)) is like .. " Are you the one in my heart ..? "

A quote for the song : The lines of the confused female never failed to soothen our minds (atleast mine) though ..

Been ages since I promised to deliver this song in my voice. Hoping to get it done soon. Got to buy a new microphone!


Thanks..

Comments

Anonymous said…
sure
MsRulz said…
Same request again.. Try to reduce that echo effect...
I removed the song cos of the echo effect :)
For this song especially, i had suppress the original voice myself with a tool. So, had to do a trial and error method that resulted in a bad recording quality. Sorry for that.
And Yes .. point noted ..

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Jingles

Rendition in Hindi

Watch as you listen - Duet !