Sudha Raghunathan

I remember the days when I used to listen to Sudha's Thirupaavai for like thousand times.. Also I keep waiting to watch her sing and answer some music related questions in one of the best possible ways at the Margazhi Maha Utsav. I also remember the day I bought an audio cassette of the movie "Ivan" as soon as I knew that she is singing a number in the same.
Her recent rendition of "Annul Maele Pani thuli" for the movie Vaaranam Aayiram is amazing (unlike the movie itself :) ) .. on the Natabhairavi scale ..
I wish I could get the karaoke for this track as I am messing up with the track when I remove the vocals myself..
Listen to the original for now :)

Comments

MsRulz said…
Hmm... My RSS feed shows you posted something last week, but the page does not exist. Why did you remove that?
Anonymous said…
hey why'z the cuckoo bird not singing these days?
MsRulz said…
Good theme.... Where r the songs?
Songs innum siridhu naerathil ..
.:: ROSH ::. said…
this is one of my recent fave's. simple song yet so melodious.
would love to listen to your version, keep me posted.

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Jingles

Rendition in Hindi

Watch as you listen - Duet !