Lots to learn

Just before an important day, I stared at the mirror to witness a big natural disaster ;) - An Acne!
Another day, it was something else..
I was expressing my upset state to two of my best friends - Teetu and J.

Here it goes-

Appu chii- Teetu, look at me! (showing the zit)
Teetu - (Giggles) Ah Appu chii, that's funny :)
Appu chii - Haaaaaan (ascending tone imitating Teetu. Usually means WHAT!)
Teetu - Oh Appu chii, you still look beautiful and you are my Appu chi.

Isn't she adorable? Love her so much unconditionally.

Alright, my next best friend who is a little popular for "Selective hearing".

Appu chii- J, are you ready for your treat?
J - Jumps all over me and says this with her body language - Ofcourse mommy!
Appu chii- Here you go.

J runs to her room and enjoys her treat. She usually is too very occupied when she gets her favorite treat (Ofcourse, who isn't).

Suddenly,

Appu chii- Aaaaaaaaaa.. (Oh well.. a first-aid necessity in my room - the Kitchen!)

A grown-up best friend H is watching "Top gear". I looked at his face- No reaction. But, guess who comes before my screaming stopped. Ofcourse J with loads of kisses!

Really? J has selective hearing?

So much to learn from the toddlers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Jingles

Rendition in Hindi

Watch as you listen - Duet !