Empathy - A quality I don't want to possess

This post is dedicated to someone that does not know me, yet I'm thinking of her (situation) right now. Where do I draw a line between sympathy and empathy?

"Trust in me, I'll fix everything", says God?No, "says MOM".

We should take the above to heart because God's plans are so mysterious that the time it takes for us to understand the intent of his "fix" or "execution" becomes extremely unreasonable.

Mom can fix the things she is aware of. But, when she is not aware of the very problem: Is it too hard for God to just hint us the symptoms, the precursors? - Shove aside the execution or implementation of the solution. Mom does it all!

You paint the walls blue and pink,
You make your life revolve around that.
One day the room is empty and the walls stand still.
Nothing more painful than to sit and stare at these walls.

Three letters are all there is to believe in. You pick if its MOM or GOD.

May GOD show up now.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Jingles

Watch as you listen - Duet !