That bubble....

Life inside a bubble felt safer, comfortable and reasonable.... though it’s taken a toll to not burst it deliberately. This is not (just) because I was a saint, but we knew it the hard way.

Home schooling is somewhat a natural form of school, you know your kid the way you should. You see his or her potential more clearly. You make sure your kid doesn’t start practising a 9-5 routine, especially when they are too little and fragile— how much ever crazy they drive you. However, 90% of human Brain development takes place by the time you turn five. Thus, in my perspective, though painful, anything significantly new (and good, possibly needed for the future years) should be introduced by the fifth birthday. Not sure if I want to walk the talk. 

To thrive, academia isn’t the key. Academia at a young age is absolutely overrated. There is a reason for this, in the previous generations. I won’t get to it now. But, shaping an individual that is equipped enough to identify the key is the most important, often forgotten goal. 

Unleashing A out in the wild.... not entirely sure if he is in a new atmosphere (outside of home) to get exposed to his little friends or to the gazillion viruses. Parents and sleeping-through-the-night .... always uncertain.

Terrified......terrified.. but wearing different shoes, two hats.. and working towards a progressive future for A and the world. What else do you expect? 

Million dollar advice isn’t equivalent to million dollars. 

A: Amma, don’t leave me pleaaaaaaase. Stay with me.
Mom: it will be a happy place dear. Trust me
A: you stay with me in my class and I will be happy
Mom: I will check what it takes to become a teacher. Is that a good idea?

Hours later. 

A: amma, did you check? Will you be a teacher?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Jingles

Rendition in Hindi

Watch as you listen - Duet !